- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
How parameters of an already configured machine can be changed?
The flavour (amount of RAM, no of CPU, system disk size) for the existing machine can be changed. Go to „instances” menu, then select „resize instance” from the machine action menu. Select desired flavour. After resizing you may test if the machine works properly in the new config, then chose either „confirm resize” or „revert resize”. You may loose connection (be logged off) as well as some running procesess may stop working during resize and revert.
Caution: Reducing the size is not always possible or may cause system/software instability!
Other parameters of the machine (its network connections, addresses, network security) may be directly changed from instance action menu.
The "resize" command cannot be applied to VMs provisioned as fixed term resources.