- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
How do I access my newly created VM?
Currently one can access linux/unix VMs only via ssh.
That is why a public key has to be provided during VM provision.
Additionally a public floating IP number has to be associated with the VM. One also should check if an appropriate access group is used: the one that allows for remote access, namely: allow_ping_ssh_rdp .
If all of the above conditions are met - this VM should be pingable from the Net and should be accessible by ssh with username <eouser>.