- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
How can I open new ports (i.e. port 80 for http) for my service/instance?
To open new port for new service on the instance, click Compute -> Access & Security -> Security Groups and click "Create Security Group".
By default on the new group you will have two Egress (outgoing) rules, for ipv4 and ipv6.
You need to create new Ingress (incoming) rule that should look like this:
Ingress IPv4 TCP 80 (HTTP) 0.0.0.0/0
After creating the new Security Group you have to add it to your instance.
In the instance settings click "Security Groups" and add your newly created Security Group to your instance.