- What We Offer
- Your Processing Environment
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Legal Matters
- Pricing Plans
- Public Reporting Dashboards
Cannot connect to USGS Landsat servers from IPT machines running Linux?
If you are experiencing troubles in getting Landsat products through USGS the possible reason can be the MTU size.
By defalt CloudFerro VMs have MTU set to 8950 to maximize the network performance.
However in case of getting Landsat products the MTU has to be lowered to 1500 or less.
In CentOS please do the following:
$ sudo vi /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
add the following lines:
Now save the file (<Esc>:w!q)
and restart the service:
$ sudo service network restart
You can check the MTU with