11th Conference on European Space Policy
In 2019, Europe's space policy will find at a pivotal point in its development as it will be confronted with multiple key questions about the responses to be brought to new critical needs and major new challenges:
- What new developments for EU space flagship Programmes in the next decade?
- Which “Space 19 Plus” for ESA from 2019 onwards?
- Is the potential of spatial data sufficiently exploited in Europe?
- How to optimise the use of connectivity, digitisation and A.I. for space services?
- What are the European “New space” projects?
- What are the future ways for a strong European space launch sector?
- Are European space actors prepared for off-earth manufacturing, robotic exploration and human spaceflight?
- What conditions to facilitate access to “New Frontiers” for European industries?
- Is a “European Space Strategy in Earth and Outer Space Defence and Security” feasible?
- How to enhance EU spatial sovereignty in the current international context?
- Which perspective for European GovSatcoms?
- Are Europeans in a swift process of developing effective cyber defence & security tools?
- What is at stake at the 2019 World Radiocommunication Conference for Satcoms and the Copernicus?
- Can space provide even more - tools and data - in terms of climate management?
Our CREODIAS team is attending this important event, and will participate in high level constructive debates between European institutional decision-makers, CEOs as well as representatives of the scientific world and of the civil society.